- de: Diese Seite ist zur Diskussion in allen Sprachen für diejenigen, die kein Mongolisch können. Um einen neuen Abschnitt hinzuzufügen, klicken Sie hier. Beiträge bitte mit ~~~~ unterschreiben.
- Bot Policy: Anfragen für ein lokales bot flag sollten auf dieser Seite gestellt werden. Dieses Wiki benutzt die standard bot policy, erlaubt Global Bots und die automatische Erteilung für bestimmte Aufgaben. Andere Bots sollten das Flag auf dieser Seite beantragen und dann einen Steward um Erteilung der Rechte bitten sofern keine Einwände hervorgebracht werden.
- en: This page is a special section of the Mongolian Wikipedia’s village pump, intended for discussion in languages other than Mongolian. To add a topic, please click here. Don’t forget to sign your messages by adding ~~~~.
Bot Policy: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
- eo: [update needed per en] Ĉi-paĝo estas speciala sekcio de la forumo de la mongola Vikipedio por demandoj en lingvoj aliaj ol la mongola. Alklaku ĉi-tien por aldoni novan temon. Ne forgesu subskribi vian mesaĝon per ~~~~.
- es: [update needed per en] Esta página es una sección especial del Café de la Wikipedia mongol para discutir en idiomas otros que mongol. Haz clic aquí para añadir un nuevo tema. No olvides firmar mensajes con ~~~~.
- fr: [update needed per en] Cette page est une section spéciale du Bistro de la Wikipédia mongolophone pour discuter des choses en d’autres langues que le mongol. Ajoutez un nouveau sujet en cliquant ici. N’oubliez-pas signer avec ~~~~.
Les requêtes pour le statut de bot doivent être faites sur cette page. Puisque ce wiki ne dispose pas d'un bureaucrate, l'octroi de l'accès doit être effectué par un steward s'il n'y a pas d'objections sur cette page. La politique standard de bot est utilisé sur ce wiki, avec l'approbation automatique de certains types de bots autorisés.
- it: [update needed per en] Questa pagina è una sezione speciale del bar della Wikipedia mongola dove si possono fare domande in altre lingue oltre che in mongol. Clicca qui per inserire una domanda nuova. Non dimenticare di firmare il tuo articolo scrivendo ~~~~.
- ja: [update needed per en] このサイトはモンゴル語の出来ない人のための何語でも論える所です。新しいテーマを書き加えるためにここクリックして下さい。~~~~でサインして下さい。
- nl: [update needed per en] Dat is de bijzondere pagina van de kroeg van Mongoolsetalige Wikipedia, bedoeld voor de discussies in de andere talen (niet in het Mongools). Om het nieuwe gespreksonderwerp toe te voegen, klik hier. Vergeet niet Uw handtekening te zetten, dat doet U door ~~~~ te plaatsen.
- pl: [update needed per en] Ta strona jest specjalną sekcją forum mongolskiej Wikipedii, na której można zadawać pytania w językach innych niż mongolski. Kliknij tutaj aby dodać nowy wątek. Nie zapomnij podpisać swojej wiadomości używając: ~~~~.
- pt: [update needed per en] Esta página é uma secção da Esplanada da Wikipédia mongol para conversas em línguas outras que o mongol. Clica aqui para abrir um novo tema de conversa. Não te esqueças de assinar as tuas mensagens com ~~~~.
- ru: [update needed per en] Эта страница — особый раздел форума, предназначенный для обсуждения на иностранных языках, но не на монгольском. Чтобы добавить тему, пожалуйста, нажмите здесь. Не забывайте подписываться, используя четыре подряд идущих тильды ~~~~.
- sv: [update needed per en] Den här sidan är den delen av den mongoliska Wikipedians Bybrunn som är avsedd för icke-mongoliskspråkiga diskussioner. Om du vill skapa ett nytt avsnitt, vänligen klicka här. Glöm inte om att signera ditt bidrag genom att skriva fyra tilde-tecken i rad ~~~~.
Moving Wikimania 2021 to a Virtual EventEdit
Hello. Apologies if you are not reading this message in your native language. Please help translate to your language. Thank you!
Wikimania will be a virtual event this year, and hosted by a wide group of community members. Whenever the next in-person large gathering is possible again, the ESEAP Core Organizing Team will be in charge of it. Stay tuned for more information about how you can get involved in the planning process and other aspects of the event. Please read the longer version of this announcement on wikimedia-l.
ESEAP Core Organizing Team, Wikimania Steering Committee, Wikimedia Foundation Events Team, 15:16, 27 Нэгдүгээр сар 2021 (UTC)
Project Grant Open CallEdit
This is the announcement for the Project Grants program open call that started on January 11, with the submission deadline of February 10, 2021.
This first open call will be focussed on Community Organizing proposals. A second open call focused on research and software proposals is scheduled from February 15 with a submission deadline of March 16, 2021.
For the Round 1 open call, we invite you to propose grant applications that fall under community development and organizing (offline and online) categories. Project Grant funds are available to support individuals, groups, and organizations to implement new experiments and proven ideas, from organizing a better process on your wiki, coordinating a campaign or editathon series to providing other support for community building. We offer the following resources to help you plan your project and complete a grant proposal:
- Weekly proposals clinics via Zoom during the Open Call. Join us for #Upcoming_Proposal_Clinics|real-time discussions with Program Officers and select thematic experts and get live feedback about your Project Grants proposal. We’ll answer questions and help you make your proposal better. We also offer these support pages to help you build your proposal:
- Video tutorials for writing a strong application
- General planning page for Project Grants
- Program guidelines and criteria
Program officers are also available to offer individualized proposal support upon request. Contact us if you would like feedback or more information.
We are excited to see your grant ideas that will support our community and make an impact on the future of Wikimedia projects. Put your idea into motion, and submit your proposal by February 10, 2021!
Please feel free to get in touch with questions about getting started with your grant application, or about serving on the Project Grants Committee. Contact us at projectgrantsЗагвар:Atwikimedia.org. Please help us translate this message to your local language. MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:01, 28 Нэгдүгээр сар 2021 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library Collections Available Now (February 2021)Edit
The Wikipedia Library is announcing new free, full-access, accounts to reliable sources as part of our research access program. You can sign up to access research materials on the Library Card platform:
- Taxmann – Taxation and law database
- PNAS – Official journal of the National Academy of Sciences
- EBSCO – New Arabic and Spanish language databases added
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects!
- This message was delivered via the Global Mass Message tool to The Wikipedia Library Global Delivery List.
--12:57, 1 Хоёрдугаар сар 2021 (UTC)
Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 is back!Edit
Please help translate to your language
You are humbly invited to participate in the Wiki Loves Folklore 2021 an international photography contest organized on Wikimedia Commons to document folklore and intangible cultural heritage from different regions, including, folk creative activities and many more. It is held every year from the 1st till the 28th of February.
You can help in enriching the folklore documentation on Commons from your region by taking photos, audios, videos, and submitting them in this commons contest.
Wiki loves Folklore International Team
Feminism & Folklore 1 February - 31 MarchEdit
Please help translate to your language
You are invited to participate in Feminism and Folklore writing contest. This year Feminism and Folklore will focus on feminism, women's biographies and gender-focused topics for the project in league with Wiki Loves Folklore gender gap focus with folk culture theme on Wikipedia. folk activities, folk games, folk cuisine, folk wear, fairy tales, folk plays, folk arts, folk religion, mythology, etc.
You can help us in enriching the folklore documentation on Wikipedia from your region by creating or improving articles centered on folklore around the world, including, but not limited to folk festivals, folk dances, folk music, women and queer personalities in folklore, folk culture (folk artists, folk dancers, folk singers, folk musicians, folk game athletes, women in mythology, women warriors in folklore, witches and witch-hunting, fairy tales and more. You can contribute to new articles or translate from the list of suggested articles here.
You can also support us in translating the project page and help us spread the word in your native language.
Learn more about the contest and prizes from our project page. Thank you.
Feminism and Folklore team,
Wikifunctions logo contestEdit
01:47, 2 Гуравдугаар сар 2021 (UTC)
Seeking the local opinion for translationEdit
Hello，I am the editor of Cantonese wiki，and we have created the Mongolian language Conservation movement in Inner Mongolia recently with some question translating the title into Mongolian.One non-Cantonese editor named Ngguls argue that Cantonese wiki editors haven‘t quality to translate the right Mongolian title and deleted the Translated Name multi-times without further advice nor friendly discussion.I admit we may not understand the Mongolian well enough and so here for further help to make it right for the right translation for Mongolian title.We will be honour and appreciate for every assistance.——Longway22 (talk) 10:13, 19 Гуравдугаар сар 2021 (UTC)
Universal Code of Conduct – 2021 consultationsEdit
Universal Code of Conduct Phase 2Edit
Please help translate to your language
The Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC) provides a universal baseline of acceptable behavior for the entire Wikimedia movement and all its projects. The project is currently in Phase 2, outlining clear enforcement pathways. You can read more about the whole project on its project page.
Drafting Committee: Call for applicationsEdit
The Wikimedia Foundation is recruiting volunteers to join a committee to draft how to make the code enforceable. Volunteers on the committee will commit between 2 and 6 hours per week from late April through July and again in October and November. It is important that the committee be diverse and inclusive, and have a range of experiences, including both experienced users and newcomers, and those who have received or responded to, as well as those who have been falsely accused of harassment.
To apply and learn more about the process, see Universal Code of Conduct/Drafting committee.
2021 community consultations: Notice and call for volunteers / translatorsEdit
From 5 April – 5 May 2021 there will be conversations on many Wikimedia projects about how to enforce the UCoC. We are looking for volunteers to translate key material, as well as to help host consultations on their own languages or projects using suggested key questions. If you are interested in volunteering for either of these roles, please contact us in whatever language you are most comfortable.
To learn more about this work and other conversations taking place, see Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations.
Global bot policy changesEdit
Line numbering coming soon to all wikisEdit
-- Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 15:09, 12 Дөрөвдүгээр сар 2021 (UTC)
Timur Vorkul (WMDE) 14:08, 22 Дөрөвдүгээр сар 2021 (UTC)
Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 1Edit
Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 1, June 2021Read the full newsletter
Welcome to the first issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code, and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.
Please note, this is the first issue of UCoC Newsletter which is delivered to all subscribers and projects as an announcement of the initiative. If you want the future issues delivered to your talk page, village pumps, or any specific pages you find appropriate, you need to subscribe here.
You can help us by translating the newsletter issues in your languages to spread the news and create awareness of the new conduct to keep our beloved community safe for all of us. Please add your name here if you want to be informed of the draft issue to translate beforehand. Your participation is valued and appreciated.
Wikimania 2021: Individual Program SubmissionsEdit
Wikimania 2021 will be hosted virtually for the first time in the event's 15-year history. Since there is no in-person host, the event is being organized by a diverse group of Wikimedia volunteers that form the Core Organizing Team (COT) for Wikimania 2021.
Event Program - Individuals or a group of individuals can submit their session proposals to be a part of the program. There will be translation support for sessions provided in a number of languages. See more information here.
Below are some links to guide you through;
Please note that the deadline for submission is 18th June 2021.
Announcements- To keep up to date with the developments around Wikimania, the COT sends out weekly updates. You can view them in the Announcement section here.
Office Hour - If you are left with questions, the COT will be hosting some office hours (in multiple languages), in multiple time-zones, to answer any programming questions that you might have. Details can be found here.
On behalf of Wikimania 2021 Core Organizing Team
Editing news 2021 #2Edit
14:14, 24 Зургаадугаар сар 2021 (UTC)
SGrabarczuk (WMF) 01:19, 27 Зургаадугаар сар 2021 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library collections and design update (August 2021)Edit
The Wikipedia Library is pleased to announce the addition of new collections, alongside a new interface design. New collections include:
- Cabells – Scholarly and predatory journal database
- Taaghche - Persian language e-books
- Merkur, Musik & Ästhetik, and Psychologie, Psychotherapie, Psychoanalyse - German language magazines and journals published by Klett-Cotta
- Art Archiv, Capital, Geo, Geo Epoche, and Stern - German language newspapers and magazines published by Gruner + Jahr
Additionally, De Gruyter and Nomos have been centralised from their previous on-wiki signup location on the German Wikipedia. Many other collections are freely available by simply logging in to The Wikipedia Library with your Wikimedia login!
We are also excited to announce that the first version of a new design for My Library was deployed this week. We will be iterating on this design with more features over the coming weeks. Read more on the project page on Meta.
--The Wikipedia Library Team 13:23, 11 Наймдугаар сар 2021 (UTC)
Universal Code of Conduct - Enforcement draft guidelines reviewEdit
The Universal Code of Conduct Phase 2 drafting committee would like comments about the enforcement draft guidelines for the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC). This review period is planned for 17 August 2021 through 17 October 2021.
These guidelines are not final but you can help move the progress forward. The committee will revise the guidelines based upon community input.
There are planned live discussions about the UCoC enforcement draft guidelines:
- Wikimania 2021 session (recorded 16 August)
- Conversation hours - 24 August, 31 August, 7 September @ 03:00 UTC & 14:00 UTC
- Roundtable calls - 18 September @ 03:00 UTC & 15:00 UTC
Summaries of discussions will be posted every two weeks here.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Xeno (WMF) 23:19, 17 Наймдугаар сар 2021 (UTC)
Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election has come to an endEdit
Thank you for participating in the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election! Voting closed August 31 at 23:59. The official data, including the four most voted candidates, will be announced as soon as the Elections Committee completes their review of the ballots. The official announcement of the new trustees appointed will happen later, once the selected candidates have been confirmed by the Board.
6,946 community members from 216 wiki projects have voted. This makes 10.2% global participation, 1.1% higher than in the last Board elections. In 2017, 5167 people from 202 wiki projects cast their vote. A full analysis is planned to be published in a few days when the confirmed results are announced. In the meantime, you can check the data produced during the election.
Diversity was an important goal with these elections. Messages about the Board election were translated into 61 languages. This outreach worked well. There were 70 communities with eligible voters voting in this election for the first time. With your help, next year’s Board of Trustees election will be even better.
10:03, 2 Есдүгээр сар 2021 (UTC)
The 2022 Community Wishlist Survey will happen in JanuaryEdit
Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee ending 14 September 2021Edit
Movement Strategy announces the Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee. The Call opens August 2, 2021 and closes September 14, 2021.
The Committee is expected to represent diversity in the Movement. Diversity includes gender, language, geography, and experience. This comprises participation in projects, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation.
English fluency is not required to become a member. If needed, translation and interpretation support is provided. Members will receive an allowance to offset participation costs. It is US$100 every two months.
We are looking for people who have some of the following skills:
- Know how to write collaboratively. (demonstrated experience is a plus)
- Are ready to find compromises.
- Focus on inclusion and diversity.
- Have knowledge of community consultations.
- Have intercultural communication experience.
- Have governance or organization experience in non-profits or communities.
- Have experience negotiating with different parties.
The Committee is expected to start with 15 people. If there are 20 or more candidates, a mixed election and selection process will happen. If there are 19 or fewer candidates, then the process of selection without election takes place.
Will you help move Wikimedia forward in this important role? Submit your candidacy here. Please contact strategy2030 wikimedia.org with questions.
Xeno (WMF) 17:01, 10 Есдүгээр сар 2021 (UTC)
Talk to the Community TechEdit
As we have recently announced, we, the team working on the Community Wishlist Survey, would like to invite you to an online meeting with us. It will take place on September 15th, 23:00 UTC on Zoom, and will last an hour. Click here to join.
- How we prioritize the wishes to be granted
- Why we decided to change the date from November 2021 to January 2022
- Update on the disambiguation and the real-time preview wishes
- Questions and answers
The meeting will not be recorded or streamed. Notes without attribution will be taken and published on Meta-Wiki. The presentation (first three points in the agenda) will be given in English.
We can answer questions asked in English, French, Polish, and Spanish. If you would like to ask questions in advance, add them on the Community Wishlist Survey talk page or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join online
- Meeting ID: 898 2861 5390
- One tap mobile
- +16465588656,,89828615390# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,89828615390# US (San Jose)
- Dial by your location